♨️30+Recipes | Lifetime access | Certified Course | Recipe PDF | Doubt Solving
Never stepped into the kitchen yet?
In this course you will learn everything from basic kitchen ingredients to making hassle-free recipes that you can make quickly and effortlessly.
- Detailed knowledge about Indian spices and kitchen equipments
- Understand standard recipe measurements & ingredients
- How to keep calm and rectify a cooking disaster
What will you learn:
- Vegetable Chopping & Cutting Technique
- Perfect dough- Fulka, Thepla, Puri
- Masala Tea
- Hot coffee
- Cold coffee
- Batata Poha
-Oreo Vanilla Milkshake
Main Course Recipes:
- Fulka Roti
- Instant Paneer Masala
- Instant Chole Masala
- Sev Tomato Sabji
- Bhindi Ki Sabji
- Brinjal, Green Peas, and Potato Veg.
- Aloo- Matar Sabji
- Shahi Khichadi
- Bharela Ringan ki Sabji
- Plain Rice
- Toor dal
Indian Special Recipes:
- Pav Bhaji with Masala Pav
- Exotic Pizza
- Cheese corn Wraps
- Mayo Pesto Sandwich
- Veg Grilled Sandwich
- Pasta in Garlic Butter Sauce
Who is this course for?
- People / students moving abroad who need to learn cooking skills
- Students living in Hostel, PG, or Rented Rooms
- Newly wed couple who want to cook good food
The Cooking Journey was started in 1997 by Sneha Thakkar with a simple passion for cooking, is now a renowned culinary expert chef who is commended for her 20 years of unbeatable experience and expertise. She founded the SWAD cooking institute, located at pal, Surat which provides hands-on practice and home chef training to all the enthusiast who likes to cook and stands as one-stop solution for all food concern.