10 Healthy Diet Recipes You Can Learn in A Day
- June 15, 2020
- Posted by: Vatsal Thakkar
- Category: Uncategorized
Cooking is an art, and many people are interested in learning how to make healthy breakfast recipes. Earlier, people who stayed away from home relied on outside food but today all those who are away from home are gaining interest to learn cooking, particularly healthy snack recipes.
One of the cheat ways to fulfill your hunger is to have processed or junk foods. Said and done, such food products are doing more harm to the body than anything. They are the main cause of obesity, poor digestion, food poisoning and on long-term; cancer.
Today, people are shifting their food choices to healthy food recipes as it mainly help in:
- Toning their body
- Gaining muscle weight
- Losing body fat
- Meeting daily intake of nutrients
- Consuming quality and pure food
Swad Cooking Institute has created wonderful healthy recipes that can be used as breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner meals. These healthy breakfast recipes curated from this institute is not only easy to make but also takes a few minutes to prepare. Hence, you will be no longer skipping your breakfast even if you are running out of time.
All four meals are essential, and you must ensure to have a balanced diet daily. Crash diets have nearly never helped anyone as they cannot provide the required nutrients to the body. Swad Cooking has customized the recipes which give the human body the daily requirement of micronutrients such as vitamins, minerals, fiber, and essential proteins.
List of Healthy Food Recipes you can learn in 1 day:
All of us want to be healthy. However, not everyone knows what to eat as a part of healthy food recipes. One of the phases where people struggle is making their existing recipes healthy. At Swad Cooking, the masters teach you how to make your food healthy such as chocolate pudding, white sauce for diabetics, burrito, koftas, etc. Here is a list of 10 healthy recipes which you can prepare daily:
- Paneer and Peas Curry: Cooked in low quantity oil, this dish is high in protein and fiber which is highly recommended for people who do intensive workout daily
- Healthy Salad: Everyone knows that salad is good for health, but it needs to be tasty if you are going to have it daily religiously. Swad Cooking teaches you how to make your healthy salad taste as a part of your healthy dinner recipes.
- Soya Bean Dhai Bhalle: One of the best healthy snack recipes which will provide a high amount of protein (due to soybean as the main ingredient) and the curd will help in maintaining the pH of the stomach thus relieving you from any gastric issues.
- Crispy Hummus: Made from chickpeas and olive oil, crispy hummus is prepared by the baking process. Indulge in healthy and guilt-free lunch recipes which is low-fat, high-protein food of the day.
- Diabetic Burger: Burgers are loved by many, but Swad Cooking has tricks to make the junk burger a healthy burger. All you have to do is prepare one at home which is high in lean protein and low in carbs. You will relish these healthy snacks recipes once and forever.
- Sweet corn Chowder Soup: As a part of healthy dinner recipes, the soup goes well during early or late-night hours. The soup is primarily prepared with sweet potatoes and sweet corn, and it is much easier to make compared to any other meal
- Baby Corn Palak: One of the best healthy lunch recipes is to consume iron-rich foods. This veggie curry is low-fat and rich in fibre and iron. Instead of frying the baby corn, boil it for low-calorific.
- Besan Parantha: Wholesome Parantha is one of the best healthy lunch recipes to have with vegetables such as lady finger or palak. To make paranthas healthy, we teach you how to prepare parantha using less quantity of oil, without compromising the taste.
- Green Dahi Wada: Good for stomach and promotes a healthy gut, these crunchy toasties can be consumed as healthy snack recipes. They are low calorific and encourages weight loss and must be included twice a week in your diet plan.
- Masala Parantha: One of the best things about a healthy breakfast recipe is that it can be quickly made with last night’s wheat dough and a mixture of masalas readily available at home. Paranthas keep you full for an extended period and can be baked with little or no oil.
By learning how to prepare healthy food recipes you are avoiding extra sugar and salt along with processed foods. All this combined helps your intake to be limited for calories and also promotes a healthy lifestyle.
Whether or not realized, sleep is another essential aspect that is positively impacted due to a healthy diet. So, chuck all your processed and junk foods and go ahead with learning healthy food recipes exclusively at Swad Cooking.